Program & Services


Our volunteer staff provides information for any Kurdish who contacts the Toronto Kurdish Community Centre.


A professional translator at the Community Center provides translation of documents from Kurdish or Turkish to English.


The volunteer interpreters are available to help the new comers and others who need someone with English proficiency to assist them in governmental, social, medical and other needs.

Form completion  

Volunteer staff helps to complete all kinds of forms for Kurds that are referred to. Please feel free to contact us.


For newcomers to get familiar with their new environment and social fabric of Canada and helping them to obtain their SIN, OHIP, locating English classes and familiarity with job market. The services that the KCC cannot provide will be referred to appropriate organizations. Such as applicant for government housing, people in need for social assistance, family consultation or young Kurds with problems who need consultation and Kurds who need legal assistance